What do I do with a stray dog?

The Doylestown Police Department will not take stray dogs running at large unless the dog is vicious or dangerous. We will investigate and hold individuals accountable for their dogs running at large but we do not have the facilities to house stray dogs. The Doylestown Police Department recommends that you never approach or attempt to apprehend any unfamiliar animals. If you do come across a stray dog contact the Wayne County Dog Warden at 330-262-0152.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
2. What do I do with a stray dog?
3. Does the Village impose a curfew?
4. Is there a noise ordinance in the Village?
5. Is there a policy on open burning and who do I contact?