Permits and Applications

Zoning Permit Application
Applications for Zoning Permits shall be made to the Zoning Inspector on forms provided. 
Contractor Registration Information
All Electrical, HVAC and Plumbing contractors are required to register annually with the Village of Doylestown if work is being performed inside the Village.  Click on the link to the left for the information that is needed.  This is required by the Village and has nothing to do with the Wayne County Building Dept.
Clerk's Office
Snow Plow Permit
All private snow removal firms and individuals shall register annually with the Village of Doylestown in accord with the provisions section 5, herein, prior to removing, pushing or plowing snow from any private or public property located within the Village. Such registration will expire annually on June 1 of each year.
Clerk's Office
Business Use Application
A business license is required of all businesses operating within the Village limits. Zoning Department